Kenya McGuire Johnson does a solo episode discussing the 10 “Golden Rules” of how health is wealth. By having a healthier lifestyle, artists can improve their energy levels, mental sharpness and effective communication which all greatly impact an individual’s ability to generate revenue. The 10 Golden Rules are:
- Maintain a healthy diet and nutrition
- Get regular exercise
- Spend more time outside
- Keep a regular sleep schedule
- Reduce stress
- Strengthen intellectual health
- Incorporate relaxation practices
- Pursue moderation in all things
- Increase emotional health
- Prevent metabolic syndrome
Listeners can visit the following site for further information regarding these golden rules and how health impacts wealth: https://www.supermoney.com/health-is-wealth/
As a reminder, Dr. William Smith and Kenya M. Johnson will launch their new artist development program, “3MB Club” October 1, 2019. By subscribing for just $10/month, artists will receive:
- A monthly e-book on a music business topic
- 30 day/monthly challenge to meet goals related to the e-book music business topic
- Be a part of a private FB group in order to network and communicate with other artists and music industry professionals.
- Receive weekly tips and advice to assist with completing the monthly challenge.
- Receive a monthly live group coaching session with co-hosts Dr. William Smith and Kenya M. Johnson focused on the monthly music business topic, receive tips and strategies for success and Q & A related to your music business and artist development. Also, professional referrals and networking assistance will be provided.
To enroll, doors will open the 1st of each month and enrollment ends the 5th of each month beginning October 1, 2019. To reserve your spot now and receive the registration link when enrollment starts, simply email email@example.com. Questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.